“Seller/we/us /our /Pinkblink” stands for KT Retail Ltd, 27, Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, (registered in England, company registration number 09553567) and the company's website www.pinkblink.co.uk.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this terms and conditions are addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the United Kingdom.
“Website” shall mean, www.pinkblink.co.uk or any other subdomains of pinkblink.co.uk which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Website” by the “Customer”
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products offered by the Seller on the website pinkblink.co.uk to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause II.4 for what happens in this event.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are quoted in GB Pound Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The Website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing or by e-mail. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Payments must be made in GB Pounds Sterling only, and by one of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause XIII.) unless otherwise specified.
- We only accept transactions made via Paypal.
- Any discount codes issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Pinkblink, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Pinkblink. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Pinkblink and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Pinkblink’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Pinkblink will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Pinkblink cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Pinkblink if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Pinkblink can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 10 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel those Orders.
V. Passing of property
- Pinkblink shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Pinkblink.
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 1 working day. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 14 days after the date we accept your order. If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Pinkblink will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract using the procedure at clause I. lying in our Returns / Exchange policy section and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- We deliver to the countries listed on the Website, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the Website carefully before ordering goods.
- If you order goods from the Website for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- If Pinkblink deliver your products late then you may treat the order as at an end in any of the following circumstances: if Pinkblink have refused to deliver the goods, if delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or if you told Pinkblink before the order was accepted that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not want to end the order, you can set another delivery deadline (which must be reasonable) and end the order if Pinkblink don’t meet the new order deadline. Otherwise, you can cancel the order and we will refund any amounts paid for the products and delivery. Where products have been delivered, you must return these to Pinkblink at the address 14 Malmesbury Terrace, Leeds, LS12 4BL, United Kingdom and we will refund the costs of such return.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at time of ordering. Further details regarding delivery methods and services can be found at www.pinkblink.co.uk/en/content/1-shipping. Pinkblink has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
VIII. Passing of risk
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Pinkblink accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Pinkblink bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 30 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Pinkblink trading address, also see clauses IX. below and clause I. lying in our Returns / Exchange policy section.
- Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods (for the avoidance of doubt, signature for the parcel does not affect your rights of return under clause I. lying in our Returns / Exchange policy section).
IX. Title and defects
- The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back (please see clause I. lying in our Returns / Exchange policy section).
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns / Exchanges Procedure outlined in clause I. lying in our Returns / Exchange policy section.
- Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Pinkblink in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you changed your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Pinkblink. Pinkblink will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 7 working days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
XI. Our liability
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for defective products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
XII. Intellectual property
- The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Pinkblink cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- All trademarks shown on www.pinkblink.co.uk belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
XIII. International customers
- Customers from outside the UK can only pay via Paypal and must pay in GB Pound Sterling unless otherwise specified. All other terms and conditions apply.
XIV. Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.